Saturday, August 19, 2006

In Which I am Sarcastic

Hey Kid,

So I was cleaning out my shelf in the closet today, so as to make things a little more accessible and grown-uppy looking (HA), and, as I dug through the clothes I realized that with every old piece I pulled out I was thinking, "Yeah THAT one never worked either SIGH." Actually, that wasn't what I realized. What I realized was that what I MEANT by that, somewhere inside, was: THIS SHIRT DID NOT SUCCEED IN TRANSFORMING ME INTO SOMETHING OTHER THAN MYSELF.

Son of a bitch. WHAT A DAMN SHAME.

My dear kid, CLOTHING IS JUST ANOTHER THING THE GOVERNMENT MAKES YOU DO. Like wearing a bicycle helmet, or elementary school. It has nothing to do with who you are. In case I forget to mention this later: don't take it too seriously.

I love you,



C.

No comments: